Our dedicated force of over one hundred highly trained and experienced engineers will work with you from early in your project all the way to completion. They'll help you determine the materials and methods that will deliver optimum results for your business.
Design for manufacturing
Our engineers take precision to a whole new level. Using computer aided engineering (CAE), they can produce rapid prototypes and tooling. What's more, we are leaders in the application of CAE including:
- Pro/ENGINEER and Pro/MANUFACTURE to ensure accuracy for your component's design, tool design, and manufacture
- The ability to work with CAD/CAM files from virtually any system
- MAGMA Casting Process Simulation to predict how the mold will fill, solidify, and cool-reducing the risk of defective parts
- Predictive engineering methodologies to identify potential manufacturing problems and make changes to mitigate them
- Value engineering to help remove cost throughout the manufacturing process
See how our engineering and design for manufacturing expertise could improve your business, talk to us about your next project.