Our design and value analysis/value engineering in-person seminars can help you save money and optimize your product design. With several years of experience as a Project Engineer under his belt, Tim will give your engineering and purchasing team new tools to utilize in your project launches.
Free of charge, at your doorstep – our seminars examine component function, demonstrating how die casting can achieve lower costs, better performance and higher quality. We provide the expertise, presentation and samples—all you provide is the venue and the people to train. We will bring everything else to you!
Learn how to:
- Consolidate parts and simplify component function
- Eliminate secondary/assembly operations
- Reduce the cost of tooling and finished components
- Properly tolerance die castings
Gain experience in:
- Die casting, both multi-slide and conventional tooling
- Choosing the optimum process and material for an application
- The mechanical and physical properties of our alloys
Who will benefit from an in-person seminar:
- Product designers and engineers
- Material specifiers and manufacturing engineers
- Managers of design, product engineering, and sourcing
- Value analysis engineers and cost-reduction staff
Tim Johnson, Sales Engineer
"My two favorite aspects of my job are learning how things are made, and giving technical seminars to help engineers design parts with optimal manufacturability in mind."
After earning his degree in mechanical engineering, Tim immersed himself in all facets of of casting metal components. Tim has been with Dynacast for three years as a Sales Engineer, but before that, he worked with Signicast, Dynacast's sister company, as an investment casting Project Engineer. His experience spans a multitude of materials, processes, applications, and industries. And he's right next door!
If you'd like to learn more about the benefits of die casting and how it could improve quality and significantly lower costs, please contact Tim Johnson today.