Free Technical Seminars
Our design and value analysis/value engineering seminars can help you save money and optimize your product design. We provide the expertise, presentation and samples—all you provide is the venue and the people to train.
Free of charge – our seminars examine component function, demonstrating how die casting can achieve lower costs, better performance and higher quality.
Learn how to:
- Consolidate parts and simplify component function
- Eliminate secondary/assembly operations
- Reduce the cost of tooling and finished components
- Properly tolerance die castings
Gain experience in:
- Die casting, both multi-slide and conventional tooling
- Choosing the optimum process and material for an application
- The mechanical and physical properties of our alloys
Who should attend:
- Product designers and engineers
- Material specifiers and manufacturing engineers
- Managers of design, product engineering, and sourcing
- Value analysis engineers and cost-reduction staff
If you'd like to learn more about the benefits of die casting and how it could improve quality and significantly lower costs, please contact us today to schedule your seminar.