Dynacast is guided by our core principles and policies which shape the strategy and actions of everyone in our organization.
From servicing partners and new customers, to keeping an eye on the environmental impact of what we do, we never stray from our core values.
Dynacast Environmental Policies
Dynacast recognizes that environmental issues are of fundamental importance to a successful and responsible business strategy. We are therefore committed, through a process of continual improvement, to minimizing the environmental impact of its operations. In line with this commitment Dynacast will:
- Ensure that its operations comply with all the relevant legislation and defined Group standards;
- Manage all environmental issues at, or as close as practical to their source;
- Strive to design and develop products that have the minimum environmental impacts during their manufacture, use and subsequent disposal;
- Minimize energy usage and waste wherever practical;
- Reuse or recycle materials wherever practicable;
- Set environmental targets;
- Seek to purchase goods and services from environmentally responsible suppliers;
- Provide its employees with the necessary training in environmental best practice;
- Communicate its environmental policy and practice at all levels and at all sites of the organization;
- Monitor progress using internal and external auditing, and regularly report on its environmental management performance;
- Review its environmental policy on a regular basis